The Skia Issue Tracker
Skia’s Issue Tracker (bug.skia.org or skbug.com) is the primary bug database where we track all defect reports and feature requests.
When filing a new issue, please select the appropriate template, most likely “Defect report from user” or “Feature request”. Include an example fiddle or image. All issues will be triaged by our program manager and assigned to the appropriate functional team.
Skia issues in the Chromium Tracker
Skia bugs found in Chrome may be filed in the Chromium Tracker (crbug.com).
Triage for Chromium developers
- To have an issue triaged by the Skia team, add
- For problems related to Skia rolls where an obvious owner cannot be found in
the list of CLs, assign to the Skia Gardener, listed in the gardeners widget
on status.skia.org and as a reviewer on the roll CL.
- If the Gardener cannot be assigned, cc them and assign the issue to hcm@.
- For GPU specific issues, add label
- For image encoding or decoding issues, add