Skia Graphics Library
Skia is an open source 2D graphics library which provides common APIs that work across a variety of hardware and software platforms. It serves as the graphics engine for Google Chrome and Chrome OS, Android, Mozilla Firefox and Firefox OS, and many other products.
Skia is sponsored and managed by Google, but is available for use by anyone under the BSD Free Software License. While engineering of the core components is done by the Skia development team, we consider contributions from any source.
- Canonical source tree: skia.googlesource.com/skia.
- Issue tracker: bug.skia.org.
- Discussion forum: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- API Reference and Overview: skia.org/user/api.
- Skia Fiddle: fiddle.skia.org.
Click on any image below to see the source code that generated the image.
|Translations and Rotations||Text Rendering|
|Discrete Path Effects||Composed Path Effects|
|Sum Path Effects||Shaders|
For a look at high level themes we have on tap the next 6-12 months, view our roadmap here. Note it is a living document that changes based on the requirements of our users.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- macOS 10.10.5 or later
- iOS 8 or later
- Android 4.1 (JellyBean) or later
- Ubuntu 14.04+, Debian 8+, openSUSE 13.3+, or Fedora Linux 24+