SK CLI Tool
sk is a command-line tool which provides common functionality useful for
working on Skia.
The set of supported commands will probably grow or change over time.
- add - Add an entry for a new asset. This does not create an initial version.
- remove - Remove the entry for an existing asset. This does not remove uploaded versions.
- download - Download the pinned version of the asset into the given directory.
- upload - Upload a new version of the asset and update the pinned version. If
a script exists to automate creation of the asset,
skthat runs script and uploads the resulting files. Otherwise, it expects a target directory to be provided.
- get-version - Print the pinned version of the asset.
- set-version - Set the pinned version of the asset.
skverifies that the given version actually exists in CIPD.
- list-versions - Print all versions of the asset which exist in CIPD.
This automates the processes involved in creating a new release branch of Skia, including creating the Git branch itself, setting up the commit queue on the new branch (as well as retiring the commit queue for the oldest release branch), and updating the current Skia milestone. This requires administrator rights.
Trigger try jobs on the current active CL. Accepts zero or more job names or
regular expressions. If none is provided,
try lists all of the available try
jobs and exits.
Code for the
sk tool itself is located under
sub-command has an associated package.